Microsoft Outlook 2007

Solved
Hello,
I uninstalled the Kaspersky antivirus to install Norton. Everything is working well except that
when I open my Microsoft Outlook 2007, I get the following message:
‘’Unable to load the Kaspersky mail checker add-in (c:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 20.0\mcou.dll), which has been disabled for Outlook. Contact the add-in manufacturer for an update (which I do not want to do since I have uninstalled it). If no update is available, uninstall the add-in."
I went to: c: program files (x86), I removed the file containing the term Kaspersky but I still have the same issue. I still have access to my emails in Outlook. I have Windows 10, 64 bits.
Can you please help me?
Thank you, Diane

Configuration: Windows / Edge 87.0.664.57

2 answers

  1. Hello
    security software is difficult to uninstall without the appropriate tool
    https://support.kaspersky.com/fr/common/uninstall/1464

    --
    Take the time to comment!
    A thank you is appreciated.
    Mark as resolved if your issue has been solved. I use the informal 'tu' with everyone.
    1
    1. Hello,
      Thank you for your insights, which also light up super quickly. It's fixed on my desktop and my laptop.
      However, in the software requested for removal in the link, I chose Internet Security 2015, the most recent one on the list, and it worked.
      Wishing you a very nice day, Redbart.
      Diane
      0