Échec de démarrage détecté

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a bit of help...
Following a PC assembly yesterday, whenever it manages to start, I get an error message:

Boot failure detected

Motherboard: Aorus Z390 ultra
Processor: I7-8700k

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    The PC does not detect the hard drive.

    Check the connection or also the compatibility of it with the rest of the hardware.
    0
    1. Hello,

      First of all, thank you for your reply.
      Then, I haven't installed W10 yet, does it have any impact?
      0
    2. @Alex38440That's why it doesn't detect the D.Dur.
      0
    3. @Edawards_0352Okay, so should I install it first?
      I just changed and put in a 2.5 SSD, it turned back on directly and still the same message:

      Boot failure detected

      -load optimized defaults and start
      -load optimized defaults and restart
      -enter the BIOS

      The system has experienced a boot failure possibly due to incorrect configuration.
      Previous settings in BIOS may not be compatible.
      With current hardware state

      Current CPU speed: 4332.90 MHZ
      Current BCLK: 99.95 MHZ
      Current Memory Speed: 2132.28 MHZ
      0
    4. @Alex38440What exactly are you doing?

      Are you setting up the equipment or do you want to use the PC right away?
      0
    5. @Edawards_0352I'm building a PC.
      I've connected all the components.

      When I powered it on to check that everything was properly connected, I encountered this error message.

      When I turn on the PC, I have 2 scenarios:

      1: It starts up, the motherboard displays the codes: C2 C3 C4 20 L7 and reboots indefinitely
      (One thing I've noticed is that no matter how many times I enable the motherboard LEDs in the BIOS, it always ends up disabling them)

      2: It starts up, the motherboard displays several codes and opens the BIOS with the message boot failure detected and the code A6 on the motherboard display.
      0