Resetting the tablet without a known Google account
Closed
-
Hello,
My children received a tablet for Christmas, but when I turned it on, there was a connected Google account on it.
I performed a reset as demonstrated on YouTube, but when I turned it on, it still asks for the account of the person who synced it. However, I don't have that account, and I can't reset it again.
Does anyone know what to do?
Thank you.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 87.0.4280.101
My children received a tablet for Christmas, but when I turned it on, there was a connected Google account on it.
I performed a reset as demonstrated on YouTube, but when I turned it on, it still asks for the account of the person who synced it. However, I don't have that account, and I can't reset it again.
Does anyone know what to do?
Thank you.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 87.0.4280.101
1 answer
-
Hello, second-hand tablet? You need to check with the seller.
-
-
@Aline_5564Why is there no possibility? It is absolutely necessary to see with the seller to unlock the tablet. No other solution is possible.
-