Smart TV Technology
Hello
I just bought a Smart Tech TV.
I'm happy with it (for a month now) but there's a (small) problem.
When I turn it on, it always opens on the same page.
A crappy page... that offers Netflix channels and others.
It's a hassle to get back to the traditional channels.
There must be a setting in the menu that allows you to open
the TV on those traditional channels.
I can’t find it.
Thank you
.
I just bought a Smart Tech TV.
I'm happy with it (for a month now) but there's a (small) problem.
When I turn it on, it always opens on the same page.
A crappy page... that offers Netflix channels and others.
It's a hassle to get back to the traditional channels.
There must be a setting in the menu that allows you to open
the TV on those traditional channels.
I can’t find it.
Thank you
.
4 answers
-
Re
SMART-TECH SMT32N30HC4L1B1-
Well, I can't find the manual even on the manufacturer's website.
Contact Us
Otherwise, check the place where you purchased it.
-