Smart Tech TV

Hello, my father-in-law bought a TV with built-in TNT from the brand Smart Tech. It's a low-cost brand that you find in supermarkets. Apparently, people who ordered it online say they are satisfied except for me, because when I plugged it in for the first time, nothing showed up on the screen. However, the TV light turns green, and my light reacts red when I use the remote control, but nothing appears on the screen. Thank you for your help if someone has a solution or if I should just change it completely.

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    Most breakdowns occur at startup or in the first days of use (bathtub curve), so back to the store...;-(

    --
    I call a spade a spade *
    *in French in the text
    9
    1. Thank you for your response. I think the best thing to do is to bring the TV back to exchange it.
      0
    2. Moderator
      But you're welcome, it's the best thing to do.
      1