Misconfigured keyboard
Solved
Hello,
I am reaching out because I am experiencing a small problem with my Asus laptop.
When I try to enter my password, it seems that my keyboard is completely misconfigured.
I tried switching from AZERTY to QWERTY without success.
I cannot enter my password nor can I see what I am typing.
For example, when I press the number 7, it moves the cursor back by 1.
Anyway, this is very problematic because I can no longer access the contents of the PC.
Thank you for your kindness and assistance.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 83.0.4103.106
I am reaching out because I am experiencing a small problem with my Asus laptop.
When I try to enter my password, it seems that my keyboard is completely misconfigured.
I tried switching from AZERTY to QWERTY without success.
I cannot enter my password nor can I see what I am typing.
For example, when I press the number 7, it moves the cursor back by 1.
Anyway, this is very problematic because I can no longer access the contents of the PC.
Thank you for your kindness and assistance.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 83.0.4103.106
6 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
When you are on the lock screen, and when the password entry area is active, click on the Ease of Access icon indicated by the mouse pointer in the photo
Choose On-Screen Keyboard and enter your password.
This doesn’t solve the problem, but you will at least be able to access your session and try to find a solution.
What is well conceived is clearly expressed,
And the words to say it come easily.
(Boileau)
