Zimbra

Solved
Hello
Since November 1st, I've been unable to access my Zimbra mailbox - I've been calling non-stop
The response is: it's a server issue!!!!!! but nothing is mentioned on Free's side.
How much longer will this last, does anyone else have the same problem?
Thank you

4 answers

  1. Hello,
    The problem comes from Free. Go to the official Zimbra website... https://zimbra.free.fr/

    --
    ASUS ROG G752 VSK | QuadCore Intel i7 7700HQ | 32 GB-DDR4 | 2 M.2 SSD 500 GB | 2 Seagate HDD 2TB | GeForce GTX 1070M 8 GB | 17.3" screen (120 Hz) | DirectX 12 | Windows 10 (x64)
    1
    1. Thank you, it comes from Free. I used Edge and now it works. Thank you very much.
      0
  2. Thank you for responding so quickly, but I just logged into the Free website? Impossible
    There's nothing, I just keep calling -
    0
    1. Did you at least log in...



      ...with your credentials?
      0
    2. @Panth33rayes of course I always get the same response, server down... I went to www.free.fr
      nothing
      I logged into my usual zimbra - nothing - I called, I spoke to technicians, always the same answer.
      0
  3. I just logged into free.fr again - nothing since November 1st!
    0
    1. Moderator
      Hello,

      For me, Zimbra works perfectly.
      So I advise you to
      - clear your browser cache
      - and/or try using another browser (Edge, Firefox, Chrome depending on what you are already using).

      --
      What is well conceived is clearly stated,
      And the words to say it come easily.
      (Boileau)
      1