Unable to connect via Bluetooth
Hello,
I own a JBL Bar 5.1 Surround soundbar.
For some time now, I haven't been able to connect it via Bluetooth to my smartphone or my tablet.
The name of my soundbar appears in the list of available devices, the soundbar is in pairing mode ready to connect, but nothing happens.
I think I've already tried quite a few things.
Could it be a malfunction of the Bluetooth mode?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
I own a JBL Bar 5.1 Surround soundbar.
For some time now, I haven't been able to connect it via Bluetooth to my smartphone or my tablet.
The name of my soundbar appears in the list of available devices, the soundbar is in pairing mode ready to connect, but nothing happens.
I think I've already tried quite a few things.
Could it be a malfunction of the Bluetooth mode?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
3 answers
-
Hello,
Do you use the remote control... https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1452491/Jbl-Bar-5-1.html?page=12 to select the BT source?
--
ASUS ROG G752 VSK | QuadCore Intel i7 7700HQ | 32 GB-DDR4 | 2 M.2 500 GB SSDs | 2 Seagate 2TB HDDs | GeForce GTX 1070M 8 GB | 17.3" Display (120 Hz) | DirectX 12 | Windows 10 (x64)