Alphacam access key issue
Solved
Hello everyone
here is my problem I bought an original CAM software (alphacamv5 and alphacamv6) on an exchange platform in its fabric case and all the key codes, updates, post-processors, etc. but the problem is that I didn't have a powerful enough PC to try it at the time so I'm stuck. Indeed, the software is requiring some sort of emulator/access key that I do not have. So is it possible to work around without this "emulator"? Or can I buy one for not too much from the manufacturer? Knowing that I have already spent almost 800 euros on this crap
is there any possible recourse?
thank you very much in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.
here is my problem I bought an original CAM software (alphacamv5 and alphacamv6) on an exchange platform in its fabric case and all the key codes, updates, post-processors, etc. but the problem is that I didn't have a powerful enough PC to try it at the time so I'm stuck. Indeed, the software is requiring some sort of emulator/access key that I do not have. So is it possible to work around without this "emulator"? Or can I buy one for not too much from the manufacturer? Knowing that I have already spent almost 800 euros on this crap
is there any possible recourse?
thank you very much in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
9 answers
-
Hello, it's me again, give a reward if the first solution is chosen thank you.
-
Je peux t'aider.
-
oups!
hat-hack(at)ifrance.com -
Hello, JEAN
I just received an email saying that you could help me? -
Hello,
I may be able to help you, but I need to send you a file by email, so if you're interested, send me an email at: c.mauris@hotmail.com -
Hello
I have the same problem as you, so please, if you find a solution, send it to me at: abed_2002tn@yahoo.fr -
Bonjour, je suis JP et j'ai un problème avec Alpha. Pourrais-tu me dépanner et m'envoyer ton fichier ? Merci d'avance.
-
Hello, I'm looking for Alphacam software, how can I buy one? 800€ is almost a bargain.
-
I am in the same problem, asking for help.