X96mini remote control ... Save Report glf - Last answer on 30 avr. 2020 1 answer Hello When I watch a movie on television through the X96 mini box, I would like to know how to fast forward the movie with the remote control. Thank you for the answers Regards Show more Related links: Bbox and its (damn) remote control Remote control issue with SCHNEIDER television TCL Remote Control TCL TV and Remote Control Issues Smart TV Technology Kodak Mini 2 Printer 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Andy31200 Moderator Hello, Second row from the top: >> = fast forward >> = rewind, the square = stop This is for media recorded on a USB stick or external hard drive I call a spade a spade * *in French in the text
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Andy31200 Moderator Hello, Second row from the top: >> = fast forward >> = rewind, the square = stop This is for media recorded on a USB stick or external hard drive I call a spade a spade * *in French in the text