Order error
Hello,
I ordered a Freebox and I'm getting an error at step 3 telling me to call 3244, but they have been unreachable for over a week.
How can I receive my box as I need it for my work?
Thank you for your responses.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 80.0.3987.132
I ordered a Freebox and I'm getting an error at step 3 telling me to call 3244, but they have been unreachable for over a week.
How can I receive my box as I need it for my work?
Thank you for your responses.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 80.0.3987.132
2 answers
-
Hi,
receiving the box is one thing, but they also need to set up the connection.
Is it fiber or ADSL?
As for the box,
it's not going to be easy now, the relay points are closed, I believe, and the postal parcels too.
Otherwise, 3244, patience and patience.
--
and ... There you go!-
-
@Celine71Someone from Free, it's not here... :-(
-