Failed reset on Thomson PC
Hello, recently my laptop turns on and off by itself even though I reset it due to a problem.
My computer shows its normal loading screen and then displays a "restarting" message and restarts.
I would like to find a solution without having to consult a technician since my laptop is no longer under warranty. Thank you in advance and have a nice day.
My computer shows its normal loading screen and then displays a "restarting" message and restarts.
I would like to find a solution without having to consult a technician since my laptop is no longer under warranty. Thank you in advance and have a nice day.
2 answers
-
HELLO?
A "thing"...?
--
Reading the replies is good... Responding to them afterwards, for politeness, is better...-
-
@Quiquilou74For the moment, let it be, Windows may restart several times due to updates. This can take a long time depending on the updates and the capabilities of the PC.
-
@fermiparadoxxI was just telling him to activate the notify function for restarts.
-
@Quiquilou74If Windows keeps restarting, what should we do?????
-
@fermiparadoxxWell, he does it quickly.
-