Pilotes Sony SVE171g12m

Solved
Hello,

I am looking for the mass storage driver, I am in the process of installing W7 because the old hard drive failed, but I am missing the mass storage driver.

I downloaded drivers from other equivalent Sony models, but nothing works..

Thank you,
Have a good evening

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 78.0.3904.108

2 answers

  1. Hi,
    I don't see the point in installing Windows 7 since it is reaching the end of its support; it would be better to upgrade to Windows 10. Unless it's a licensing issue...

    Moreover, by installing W10, there is a good chance it will eliminate driver issues; the update service on Windows 10 is much better designed and more comprehensive.
    --
    Our differences? They are our greatest opportunity to open ourselves to life. (Roland Poupon)
    0
    1. Hi

      I know all that, it's not for me that I'm doing this. The person wants W7.
      0
      1. OK. Have you ever tried TousLesDrivers?

        If not, please provide the hardware identification number in the device manager.

        And here is a list of corresponding models from Sony.
        The reference you provide corresponds to several sub-models:

        Which one of these 10 is it?
        0