SIM card disconnection
Hello.
I have a Samsung S8 and a Free SIM card.
For the past few months, my SIM card has been disconnecting by itself without me touching it. To reconnect it, I either have to re-enter the PIN code if it prompts me, or I have to restart the phone, or I have to take out and put back the card to re-enter the PIN code.
What could this be related to? Phone or SIM?
Thank you for your help.
I have a Samsung S8 and a Free SIM card.
For the past few months, my SIM card has been disconnecting by itself without me touching it. To reconnect it, I either have to re-enter the PIN code if it prompts me, or I have to restart the phone, or I have to take out and put back the card to re-enter the PIN code.
What could this be related to? Phone or SIM?
Thank you for your help.
2 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
Try using a different SIM card to see if it's your phone or order a new SIM card by calling 3244 or create a new card via a Free terminal. If you choose a terminal, don't forget to bring your FreeMobile account login details; the cost of the card is €10.
--
bazfile
Moderator/Contributor security.
click here