Malware on Android
Hello..
On my Huawei P Smart 2019 running Android, I've been receiving tons of Google Chrome notifications from spam sites for the past 2 days.
Always coming from youzik.com
I would like to know how to disinfect my mobile please.
I used MalwareBytes for Android and nothing was detected...
On my Huawei P Smart 2019 running Android, I've been receiving tons of Google Chrome notifications from spam sites for the past 2 days.
Always coming from youzik.com
I would like to know how to disinfect my mobile please.
I used MalwareBytes for Android and nothing was detected...
2 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
Delete the data from Chrome by visiting this page.
If that’s not enough, you can also delete the data from Google Chrome by going into the phone settings and then into Applications.
Try this app, it detects all the apps that send push notifications that flood the smartphone with ads, which will help you find the culprit(s).
--
bazfile
Moderator/Contributor security.
click here