Scan error code 5,156,61
-
Good evening,
I have a Canon MG5300 series printer that was working very well.
Until the day when I wanted to scan and I got an error message.
I can print, and my printer is recognized. The problem started since I made a copy: the scanner no longer responds except for the above message
Scangear
Scanning impossible for the following reasons:
-The scanner is offline
-The USB cable is disconnected
Please check and try again
The scanner driver will be closed.
Code: 5,156,61.
I have a Canon MG5300 series printer that was working very well.
Until the day when I wanted to scan and I got an error message.
I can print, and my printer is recognized. The problem started since I made a copy: the scanner no longer responds except for the above message
Scangear
Scanning impossible for the following reasons:
-The scanner is offline
-The USB cable is disconnected
Please check and try again
The scanner driver will be closed.
Code: 5,156,61.
1 answer
-
ModeratorHello,
Download and install the latest driver see this page
bazfile
Moderator/Contributor security.
click here