Hello, I would like to freeze sheets that contain dynamic tables or graphs. Is it possible? If so, how can I do it and can we still update them? Thank you
I have a sheet for entering income and expenses, and in the others, there are pivot tables. Since the person who will use this file is not very comfortable with computer tools, I want to make sure they cannot accidentally damage the pivot tables. They should only be able to refresh the sheet. Thank you Best regards,
JCB40
Hello
You need to protect your sheets with a password, while allowing modifications to the relevant ranges Best regards
JLM2856
Author
If I do this, it means I am leaving the door open for modifications. However, these sheets are just PivotTables where you should only be able to do "Refresh All." For now, I can't find a method to enable the refresh and prevent any other entries or adjustments?