Hello, I would like to freeze sheets that contain dynamic tables or graphs. Is it possible? If so, how can I do it and can we still update them? Thank you
You need to protect your sheets with a password, while allowing modifications to the relevant ranges Best regards
JLM2856
Author
If I do this, it means I am leaving the door open for modifications. However, these sheets are just PivotTables where you should only be able to do "Refresh All." For now, I can't find a method to enable the refresh and prevent any other entries or adjustments?
JLM2856
Author
I have a sheet for entering income and expenses, and in the others, there are pivot tables. Since the person who will use this file is not very comfortable with computer tools, I want to make sure they cannot accidentally damage the pivot tables. They should only be able to refresh the sheet. Thank you Best regards,