Blocked PayPal account

Hello,

I received this email from PayPal:

"We have permanently restricted your account.
After a recent review of your account activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Therefore, we have permanently restricted your account."

When I log into my PayPal account, I see this message:

"There is a problem with your account.
Please resolve the issue in order to regain full access to your account."

I requested verification of my credit card 2 days ago, and I am waiting for the response on my bank account. But from what PayPal told me on the phone, the problem does not come from that (not that they told me directly).

I have been a customer for 15 years and now I'm blocked. I contacted PayPal by phone, but no explanation has been given to me.

I am frustrated to see that I cannot do anything nor even recreate an account.

If anyone has a solution to my problem, that would be great.

Thank you.

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    "Therefore, we have definitely restricted your account."

    Here I have a doubt about a solution.

    No one can unlock your account here; you need to contact PayPal support.

    The enemy is stupid: he believes that we are the enemy while it is him!
    Pierre Desproge
    1. But why "a radical sentence" without any explanation?
    2. @djfloflo"<b>After a recent review of your account activity, it has been shown that you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy</b> <br /> <br />Not clairvoyant.."
    3. Yes, but that doesn't tell me where I supposedly violated the rules.
    4. @djflofloI can't do anything about it..
      You need to check with support for more information.