Error Code 20 (proxy failed to connect...)
Hello,
For the past 2 days, this message has been appearing while I’m trying to access a site...
I can connect to it from my phone but not from my PC...
It was working perfectly before...
Message: Error code 20
The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.
I did some searching on the internet and came across tutorials explaining that I need to uncheck "use a proxy server" in the LAN settings... The box is already unchecked on my end...
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 72.0.3626.119
For the past 2 days, this message has been appearing while I’m trying to access a site...
I can connect to it from my phone but not from my PC...
It was working perfectly before...
Message: Error code 20
The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.
I did some searching on the internet and came across tutorials explaining that I need to uncheck "use a proxy server" in the LAN settings... The box is already unchecked on my end...
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 72.0.3626.119
3 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
To check if an infectious proxy is installed on your PC, do the following:
Download FRST, once downloaded, place it on the desktop and open it, you will see this:
Then check the shortcut box like this:
Click on Analyze, at the end of the analysis you will have three text files on the desktop FRST, Addition and Shortcut, send these reports to https://pjjoint.malekal.com/ see this tutorial paragraph Send the analysis reports to pjjoint, then provide the three links generated by Pjoint in your next message.
--
bazfile contributor security.-
-
ModeratorGenerally, there is no email, but if you want, you can send them via PM. I need at least the frst and addition files now. If you're afraid, we can leave it at that; it's up to you. https://forums.commentcamarche.net/profile/user/bazfile
-
@bazfileAlright, I sent you a message.
-
ModeratorI think you cracked Mirrilis, it must have happened with.
Procedure to follow in the indicated order:
1- Open FRST, copy the entire script that is in the box below:Start::
CreateRestorePoint:
CloseProcesses:
GroupPolicy: Restriction ?
CHR HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google: Restriction
Task: {C6E4D3DC-0FE6-4848-B2C3-EFDEAFA83265} - System32\Tasks\{704F95D0-EAB2-09B4-A080-46C6A8C6A647} => C:\Users\CLAMIR~1\AppData\Local\704F95~1\Updane.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{704F95D0-EAB2-09B4-A080-46C6A8C6A647}.job => C:\Users\CLAMIR~1\AppData\Local\704F95~1\Updane.exe
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [00asw] -> {472083B0-C522-11CF-8763-00608CC02F24} => -> No file
ContextMenuHandlers5: [igfxcui] -> {3AB1675A-CCFF-11D2-8B20-00A0C93CB1F4} => -> No file
ContextMenuHandlers5: [igfxDTCM] -> {9B5F5829-A529-4B12-814A-E81BCB8D93FC} => -> No file
Task: {73EE8810-00C2-4ED7-A0D7-E951FEFE7CD6} - \Microsoft\Windows\UNP\RunCampaignManager -> No file
RemoveProxy:
EmptyTemp:
Reboot:
End::
2- Once the script is copied, go back to FRST and click on Fix, FRST will automatically take the script from the clipboard and execute it.
Let the fix complete, once it's done restart your computer.
Then once your computer has restarted:
4- You will have a Fixlog file on your desktop, send it via https://pjjoint.malekal.com/ then put the link generated by Pjoint in your next message.
5- Reset your internet browsers: https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37585758-reinitialiser-son-navigateur
6- Check and let me know if your problem is still present. -
@bazfileMirrilis has been on my PC for a little while now, and the site has been inaccessible to me since yesterday only...
-