My little one had some fun with the TV and activated HOTEL mode. I currently don't have the user manual, and I'm trying to figure out how to disable this mode. Note: Brand: THOMSON Model: 14MK15FT
I am in a hotel and the Philips flat TV is locked in hotel mode, what should I do? Thank you.
Durana
hi,
1/ you put your TV in standby using the remote control
2/ you turn off the TV with the switch
3/ you press the standby button on the remote control, you keep pressing the standby button and turn on the TV with the switch.
mariece
Hello, by chance, I activated hotel mode on my Grundig TV purchased 5/6 years ago, thank you for your response.
kazuma64
Bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment désactiver le mode hôtel sur un Samsung UE46C6000RH. Le magasin a fait une erreur, je voulais le UE46C6000. Merci d'avance.