HOW TO WRITE À, É, È, Ç, Ê IN CAPITAL LETTERS...?

I have read the explanations on how to encode these letters in "accented uppercase", but the problem is that as soon as I go to another paragraph, the accent disappears!

I have tried various methods, but it’s always the same problem; since I want to perfect my spelling, when I request the correction, the accents on the uppercase letters have disappeared and therefore, it is considered a spelling mistake. How can I solve this difficulty? Thank you in advance to those who will respond!

3 answers

  1. Hello

    By keyboard shortcut

    À Alt +183

    Ç Alt +128

    É Alt +144

    È Alt +212

    Ù Alt +235

    Cheers
    13
    1. I knew that, but in the Wallangues spelling course, when I move on to the next exercise, the accents on the uppercase letters disappear. And I don’t understand why. I tried changing the keyboard, but nothing works.
      0
    2. If you put the accents and they disappear, then the problem lies elsewhere, right?
      Have you contacted the website/organization that offers this course?
      0