Touchpad not found Packard Bell Windows 10
Hello,
I have a Packard Bell LG computer running Windows 10 and my touchpad is no longer working (when I unplug my external mouse, the pointer disappears and I can't find my touchpad in the mouse hardware tab) if anyone has a solution, I thank you in advance.
I have a Packard Bell LG computer running Windows 10 and my touchpad is no longer working (when I unplug my external mouse, the pointer disappears and I can't find my touchpad in the mouse hardware tab) if anyone has a solution, I thank you in advance.
1 answer
-
Hello,
Depending on the model, you might try downloading and installing the touchpad driver from the manufacturer's website.
Best regards.
--
The one who doesn't bring joy when arriving, always brings joy when leaving!
Breizh a tao-
-
@BolossInformaDid you not find a driver?
-
-
@bolossinformaWhat are the exact specifications of the PC?
-
-