Crackling sound on some TV channels

Hello
would putting a soundbar solve the problem?

2 answers

  1. Le problème, c'est que je n'ai pas de parabole car je suis câblé Numericable et ce grésillement n'existe que sur certaines émissions ou certaines chaînes.
    7
    1. Well, it's the decoder that's halfway broken.
      0
    2. So send it back to your supplier.
      0
    3. @GeekQuinsyOk, thanks, I'll stop by Numericable tomorrow
      but while "digging" around, I'm told to adjust with the decoder remote and set
      the SRS Labs setting to "off". What do you think?
      0
    4. @kervel29Remind me, does your decoder work via the Internet or via Antenna? Because otherwise, it’s an issue related to the Internet frequency being disrupted. You might as well go to 192.168.1.1 to find out more and fix this problem.
      PS: Sorry for taking so long to reply, I went on vacation with my family
      0
    5. @GeekQuinsythe decoder is connected to the antenna so internet is out of the question and my problem
      is still not resolved and no one gives me a reason for this inconsistent buzzing: so what to do knowing that it is a plasma TV with an excellent picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      0