Account suspended
Solved3 answers
-
Hello,
You need to contact Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en?lang=browser
--
The urgent is done, the impossible is in progress, for miracles please allow some time. -
I have already tried several times. But they don't understand that I have no way to recover my password. Thank you.
-
-
@Xfrown13Alright, thank you anyway!
-
-
ModeratorHello,
Wait,
No email... no phone number? And how did you open this account if you have neither? When you need at least one of the two to create an account... and even more to validate its creation.
--
~ Knowing how to listen means possessing, besides one's own, the minds of others... said Leonardo da Vinci.-
-
Moderator@Xfrown13We need to stay "realistic," right? :o)
Normally, you need either one or the other to create the account... so.
And if the account's email has been changed, Twitter asks for the previous email in order to compare and see if it has been changed recently or not, and thus to be able to regain control of the account... -
-
@Judge_DTI created my account with my phone number, then I removed it to add my email address. But I couldn't add it from my phone, so I gave up.
-
Moderator@Xfrown13No, it is recurrent on Twitter: when they suspect "strange" activity, they suspend the account and ask for a password change to ensure that the account is not compromised... this prevents someone else from using it to access it again. Facebook does the same ;-)
However, if you have linked a phone number to the Twitter account, you can communicate that to support and possibly provide them with the account in question.
However, you cannot remove the number if there is no email address linked to the account... ;-)
-