Malware Hunter
Solved
Hello,
A few days ago, I did a cleanup with Glary Utilities, but now it automatically installs Malware Hunter (or something similar), and since then, every time I log into my Orange email, I am asked for the password, which is very annoying.
How can I fix this, please?
Thank you
Configuration: Configuration: Windows / Firefox 50.0
A few days ago, I did a cleanup with Glary Utilities, but now it automatically installs Malware Hunter (or something similar), and since then, every time I log into my Orange email, I am asked for the password, which is very annoying.
How can I fix this, please?
Thank you
Configuration: Configuration: Windows / Firefox 50.0
2 answers
-
Hello,
Glary Utilities is a piece of junk that needs to be uninstalled urgently.
Try restoring to a date prior to the issue via the control panel. -
Thank you for this quick response.
But how do I do a restoration???-
-
@JimpixI have Windows 10.
-
@Minusette54Restore your PC to a previous date from a system restore point in Windows 10.
Right-click on the Start menu => System.
System Protection => System Restore.
or.
Note: If this box is not present...
Then.
Click on Finish. -
@JimpixThank you JIMPIX, I will try to get some help because it scares me a little: there is the C drive, D drive, etc. and things that are related to that.
Best regards -
@JimpixThank you Jimpix. It was indeed my Firefox browser that was playing tricks on me: I had to reset and reconfigure it.
Best regards
-