Application en savoir plus
Hello, how to block the Learn More app on your mobile.
Hello to the whole community.
Thank you for your reply, kindly anexis30
Hello to the whole community.
Thank you for your reply, kindly anexis30
3 answers
-
Thank you for your response, it's on Android. When I play Scrabble, this app starts and I have a short video that lasts about 30 seconds.
-
Lu'
It's not an application but an advertisement, related to your Scrabble game.
Free games use ads as their only means of payment.
Otherwise, keep in mind that the games would be paid.
But if you don't want this advertisement:
https://www.lci.fr/high-tech/astuce-geek-comment-bloquer-les-publicites-sur-votre-smartphone-ios-et-android-1502878.html
http://www.plugngeek.net/5-applications-android-gratuites-pour-eradiquer-la-publicite
https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/38936-bloquer-la-pub-sur-android
https://www.futura-sciences.com/tech/questions-reponses/android-desactiver-publicite-ciblee-applications-android-3470/
++
-
-
Hello.
Are you sure about the name of the app?
Because I can't find anything regarding Learn More.
Is it on Android? Or iPhone?
++ -
Thank you for your response, I hadn't thought of that, have a good evening.