Cancellation of Telco Pass

Solved
Hello,

How can I cancel these unwanted direct debits? I don’t remember signing any contract, thank you for your help. In April, I have several direct debits of 4.99
thank you for your attention

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello, Telcopass is a purchase/subscription service, the service (the purchase) was made with your phone or computer via your provider's subscription.
    Here is the Telcopass support page.

    https://gerer-mes-abonnements.fr/?remident_process=ident&remident=1&error_code=80&error_desc=Enrichment+failed

    You can also log into your SFR customer area, here is the help link

    https://assistance.sfr.fr/gestion-client/factu-conso/gerer-utiliser-service-micropaiement.html

    From this page you can cancel the subscriptions that are charged via your SFR account..

    Fred.ml
    0
    1. Thank you, but unfortunately they are not responding about subscriptions? I will keep an eye on it in May, but thank you for your response. I've followed everything except for the cancellation, which is impossible for me.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Hi, I consulted the process for purchases through the SFR account. According to the help section, you can set up your account to block purchases.

        Open a web page and log in to your SFR account.

        Then click on the SFR link I provided, and on the page click on

        Manage your purchase rights

        Then on Modify, you will receive a security control message requesting a code that you need to enter to change the purchase authorization.
        This way, you will be sure that no further purchases can be made via your SFR account.

        Fred.ml
        0
      2. It's good, Fred. Thank you for your advice and have a nice end of the day.
        0
      3. again me everything is ok!!! great thank you
        0
      4. Moderator
        Re, I hope you won't have any more withdrawals; if that's the case, please remember to mark the post as Resolved.

        Fred.ml
        0