Sky Accounting 2010 SSP - Last answer on 13 Feb 2016 1 answer Hello, How to add a new chart of accounts as a template? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2564.103 Show more Related links: cloud accounting installation [Ciel Compta] ERROR -33 crack sky accounting export balance sky accounting to excel (xls) Ciel Compta : violation d'accès lors du rechargement du logiciel Ciel accounting - configuration issue with the IM. 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 FORMATEUR CIEL AGREE Hello, Unless I’m mistaken, you only have the option for the chart of accounts at the creation of the file. I’m not aware of any method to add another one (nor to import one). -- Rémi Gazel - Centre Partenaire agréé Ciel
Answer 1 / 1 FORMATEUR CIEL AGREE Hello, Unless I’m mistaken, you only have the option for the chart of accounts at the creation of the file. I’m not aware of any method to add another one (nor to import one). -- Rémi Gazel - Centre Partenaire agréé Ciel