Sélection d'un attribut

Solved
Hello,

I am working with an Access database.
Depending on the value of age represented by an attribute "Age", I will perform several actions.

So I select these rows using this command:
SELECT Name, Age
FROM MyTable
WHERE Age >= 18;

When executing the command, a dialog box appears asking me to enter an age value.
So, I enter an arbitrary value, let's say '21', and the result of the query lists all the 'Name' attributes where the age is greater than 18, but in the 'Age' attribute, I only have '21'.
However, I also need to visualize this value.

I don't know how to prevent the software from asking me to enter a value.
Can you help me?

5 answers

  1. Hello
    Did you make your query directly in SQL or with the query tools?
    0
    1. With an SQL query
      0
  2. Hello

    If he's asking you to enter the age value, it's because age is not a field in your table.
    Are you sure about the spelling of this field name (âge or age, for example)?
    0
    1. Hello
      I agree with you, there is something wrong with his request because I have used this type of request several times.
      1
  3. Hello,
    You need to provide us with the exact and complete wording of your query and the list of fields in your table, because right now we're just guessing.
    See you later.
    0
    1. Thank you for your replies, the problem was indeed a syntax error.
      Thanks again.
      0