Create multiple PDFs from an Access report/state

Hello,
I have a T_Personnel table with a field "ID" and a field "Votre nom" that I use to generate a report E_Certificat which lists 30 certificates (1 page per person but in the same report). I would like to print them as PDFs but separately. Is that possible?
Thank you!

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,
    this seems possible to me, perhaps by opening the state in a loop, each time for a single person or a single certificate.
    0
    1. Yes indeed, if I do it one by one, it works, but I was wondering if it’s possible in one step.
      Thank you!
      0
      1. Contributor
        "an step," I would code a loop in VBA.
        I don't quite see, otherwise, how to print each page separately (to another PDF file).
        0
      2. @yg_beI found this, but since I’m not very good at VBA, lines 20-21-22 are in red so something isn’t working and I don’t know what...
        0
      3. Contributor
        @Jennib370Obviously, a closing parenthesis is missing. I don’t know stringformat, I assume a closing parenthesis should be added at the end of line 22. Otherwise, perhaps:
        strFichierPDF = DossierSpecial(Bureau) & "TestInterlocuteur " _ & Format(rst("id"), "000") & " - " & rst ("Votre nom") & ".pdf"
        0
    2. It doesn't work, but thanks anyway :)
      0