Tilde on keyboard pseudonyme - Last answer on 30 mars 2015 1 answer Hello, I'm looking for the tilde on the Samsung Galaxy S3 keyboard to send messages in Spanish. Thank you for your responses Configuration: Windows / Chrome 41.0.2272.101 Show more Related links: Keyboard freezes… Numbers on the virtual keyboard are ubiquitous Keyboard problem: it has shrunk! Samsung keyboard stopped working keyboard issue on a Samsung J7 2016 Samsung keyboard keeps stopping 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report pseudonyme I found the answer all by myself so I'm sharing it in case someone else has the same problem: you just need to select the "Spanish" language in the options and the Spanish spelling comes automatically.
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report pseudonyme I found the answer all by myself so I'm sharing it in case someone else has the same problem: you just need to select the "Spanish" language in the options and the Spanish spelling comes automatically.