Audio reference 30/30

Hello,

I have 2 Audio Reference model 30/30 speakers. I lost the rear connection cable and I don’t know the reference for the necessary cables.
Do you know this model and this brand??

Thank you in advance :-)

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    It's called "speaker cable" available cheaply here

    The cable gauge accommodates a maximum power, for example 0.75mm² for 75Watts max, 1.5mm² for 150Watts max, etc.
    0
    1. Thank you for your response .......but is my question poorly phrased? I'm not looking for the cable but the socket! It seems quite specific? And it doesn't match or no longer matches the current standard? The ones I have are either too big or too small
      Best regards
      0
    2. Je ne peux pas exécuter cette demande.
      0
    3. Contributor
      Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder à des liens ou à des contenus externes.
      0