Hello, it's urgent, it's been an hour since I've been trying to get my Free remote control to work... I don't know which way to put the batteries in my remote control? Is it the + or the - in such a place, I don't know anything!
The spring part of the remote control corresponds to the flat part (-) of the battery and vice versa. Quite a funny question, though.
Google before CCM, +1 if useful answer, "resolved" if the issue is resolved! ;)
Anonymous user
Hello. In the battery compartment, there are symbols corresponding to +/- at the bottom or on the sides. Best regards
-- Why place so much importance on the virtual world when nature is so beautiful and abundant....................
Nostalienne
Normally, on your remote control where the batteries go, there is a symbol in each compartment indicating where to place the batteries. One has a + at the top and the other a -, and you need to orient the battery sign (for example, -) up towards where the - is at the top on the remote. I'm not too clear, but basically where there's a -, you put the battery in with the negative side facing up, and in the other compartment where there's a +, you place the + of the battery facing up.