Souris à distance

Solved
Hi
I installed Remote Mouse on my PC and on my Galaxy S3, and then when I try to connect to control my PC from my Samsung, it shows me a message "connection error," and yet the app is running on the PC and everything is well prepared. In fact, I followed this tutorial
https://www.easytutoriel.com/remote-mouse-transformer-smartphone-souris-sans-fil.html

Thank you

3 answers

  1. I solved the problem.
    I'm using the Gmote application. I installed the server on my PC and the same on my Android, and it's working properly.
    2
    1. Moderator
      Hello,

      Important: Make sure you are connected to the Wifi network used by your computer!
      Is your PC and your phone connected to the same network?

      --
      @+
      Buno, Modo CS-CCM
      The urgent is done, the impossible is underway. For miracles, expect a delay...
      0
      1. Yes, of course they are connected to the same network; also, the phone finds my computer, but during the connection, it shows me "connection error" :(
        0