Blocked on Snapchat

Solved
Hello,
on Snapchat I have a contact that I would like to add to my friends list but it says "We can't find an account associated with that username." Has she blocked me considering we were already friends before? Thank you for your responses.

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    No, I rather think she deleted her account or changed her username.

    You should know that Snapchat does not send notifications when a friend blocks you or removes you from their contacts.

    When someone blocks you, they then disappear from your contact list. It then becomes impossible to find them in the Snapchat search engine.

    When someone removes you, they continue to appear in your friends list, you can also send them messages, but they will not receive them (and therefore will not respond to you).
    363
    1. Thank you, but do we not receive any fines or anything? Because someone threatened me with a fine and that I would lose my account when they report me?
      0
    2. Thank you
      0