Pilote dell latitude

Solved/Closed
I have a Dell Latitude D505 laptop that I formatted and found all the drivers, but I have a problem because I can't find two of them. The two drivers are called "base system device" and they made me reformat the laptop because Windows got stuck at the beginning.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

31 answers

  1. Hello, you install XP SP2, no need for more, and then you go to Dell and download the update.
    I did it for my D600 and D610.
    19
    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas traduire ce texte, car il semble être dans une langue ou un dialecte que je ne comprends pas.
      0
    2. Moderator
      Hello nbarch,

      All the solutions have been given. This topic is resolved and dates back to 2007.

      Start your own discussion.

      Cheers!
      0
    3. Hello; I have a problem with my Dell Latitude C510 laptop; I formatted it and installed Windows XP2 but I have no sound; I would like you to help me get the sound driver.

      Thank you, I look forward to your response.
      0
  2. I have quite a few Dell drivers, I can help you if needed

    what processor is it?
    otherwise you can repair with the Dell XP CD, you choose "R" to repair XP
    bye
    5
    1. Hello, I saw this message, I pray that you respond, I bought a used Dell Latitude D800 but I don't have the drivers and the Dell site is too vast, I can't connect to the internet.
      Do you have these drivers?

      Thank you
      0
    2. Good evening, I want you to help me.
      0
    3. @benjijiBonjour, malheureusement moi aussi j'ai un D800 sans CD système et je le cherche. Si tu le trouves, aide-moi s'il te plaît et envoie-le moi. Si je le trouve, je te l'enverrai. Merci.
      0
    4. @sarahSarah,

      I managed to download all the drivers from the Dell website. As for the base system, you should download the PCI drivers you will find on the site and it will allow you to restore the base system. Let me know if you want to talk about it after you try.
      0
    5. @sourenBonjour. Thank you for replying to me, but I am looking for the system driver CD to reinstall my D800 PC. How can I do it without a CD? Thank you for your help.
      0
  3. So my Bluetooth is not working properly on my laptop, I want a driver to reinstall and fix it.
    I'm looking for a Bluetooth driver v4.0.0.00.
    2
    1. I have a Dell D800, all the drivers can be found on the Dell website without any problem.
      1
      1. Hello, I have the same laptop as you, but I no longer have my installation CDs, neither those for the drivers nor those for XP PRO.
        I saw that I could download the drivers from the Dell website, but how do I download the XP PRO CD?
        A friend gave me a CD of XP PRO SP2, but when I enter the XP PRO key located on the back of my laptop, it says the key is invalid. My laptop was completely crashed, so I reformatted it, but now I can't reinstall XP PRO!!!

        What should I do???

        I'm stuck, thanks in advance.
        0
        1. Your XP key must be for either XP or XP SP1 and not XP SP2, so find the key associated with the correct OS and then install the SPs afterwards (you can find them on the Microsoft website in the downloads section).
          0
          1. Where can I download the XP Pro SP1 CD please?

            And then for the drivers, if I go to the site touslesdrivers.com, will it update them automatically or not?

            I am a novice in computer science.

            Thank you in advance.
            0
            1. you don't download the XP CD, you buy it; you shouldn't think that Microsoft is just going to give you its operating system...
              0
              1. Yes, but on my Dell, I have my serial number on the back of my laptop.

                I'm not going to pay for a Windows XP Pro license again if I already have one!!!

                For spikeweb: I'm copying my message

                "Hello, I have the same laptop as you, but I no longer have my installation CDs, nor the drivers, nor the XP PRO ones.
                I saw that I could download the drivers from the Dell website, but how do I download the XP PRO CD?
                A friend gave me a CD of XP PRO SP2, but when I enter the XP PRO key that is on the back of my laptop, it says the key is invalid. My PC was completely crashed, so I reformatted it, but now I can't reinstall XP PRO!!!

                What should I do???

                I'm stuck, thank you in advance."

                Thanks in advance, or read the forum if you have a moment.

                Have a good week.
                0
                1. Hello
                  if you still have the driver installation issue, give me your email and I'll send you all the drivers.
                  0
                2. @eventHello event,
                  I'm sorry to insert myself like this into the forum, but I really need the drivers, especially for Ethernet and network, for a Dell Latitude D600. If you can help me, I would be eternally grateful.
                  Thanks in advance.
                  0
                3. @eventJe me permets de te demander de l'aide, j'ai un Dell Latitude D820, j'ai réinstallé tous les drivers à part les pilotes de la carte réseau et je n'ai plus de son sur l'ordi. Je suis une débutante, pouvez-vous me dire ce que je dois faire ?
                  0
                4. Moderator
                  @lilokolHello,

                  You can find all the drivers here >>> http://support.euro.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=en&cs=frbsdt1&l=en&s=bsd&ServiceTag=&SystemID=LATITUDE%20D820&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

                  Cheers!
                  0
                5. @pico.lJ'ai été sur le site, mais comment savoir quel pilote prendre ? Merci d'avance.
                  0
              2. The base system device supports the control of quite a few things.
                Download from Dell downloads, then chipset item, see the PCI controller that corresponds to your machine.
                2
                1. I have a Dell Latitude D620 and I don't understand how to use my SIM card in the computer. I found its slot but ????
                  8
                  1. Bonjour, comment fonctionne mon Bluetooth de PC Dell D400 ?
                    0
                    1. Hello,

                      I just formatted my DELL Latitude D820.
                      Windows is reinstalled, but now I need to reinstall the drivers.
                      How do I do that?
                      I went to the DELL website, there are plenty of drivers for my laptop model but I don't know what to download.

                      In Device Manager, I have question marks on:
                      - SM Bus Controller
                      - Network Controller
                      - Ethernet Controller
                      - Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
                      - O2micro CCID SC reader
                      - PCI Device

                      Thank you for your help

                      Sandra
                      4
                      1. Good evening,

                        I also just reinstalled Windows on my DELL Latitude D820, but I also need to reinstall the drivers because in the "Device Manager" I also have question marks on:
                        - SM Bus Controller
                        - Network Controller
                        - Ethernet Controller
                        - Video Controller (VGA compatible)
                        - O2micro CCID SC reader
                        - PCI device

                        If you found a solution to your problem, could you please share it with me?

                        Thank you in advance. Bénédicte
                        0
                      2. C'est normal, il faut que tu ailles au support Dell et que tu regardes la catégorie de ton périphérique, par exemple : contrôleur réseau, il faut aller à réseau, c'est trop facile.
                        0
                    2. call me on MSN Messenger
                      0
                      1. Hello,
                        I have an issue with my laptop (Dell Latitude D800)
                        I can't find the drivers for:
                        - Network controller
                        - Ethernet controller
                        - PCI modem
                        - Base device
                        I go on the Dell website with my PC, but there are so many references that I have no idea which ones to choose.
                        Thank you in advance for helping me a bit because I've been tearing my hair out for a few days.
                        Johan
                        0
                      2. What is the point of a forum if it's just to solve problems privately on MSN?
                        There's no point in asking that question here; the solutions could be helpful for other people.
                        0
                    3. Hi, I have the same issue too.
                      0
                      1. Hello,
                        So I gave up... I reformatted with an XP final pack and everything is back to normal.
                        Good luck to those who still have issues and thanks anyway for the advice.

                        Bless
                        Johan
                        0
                    4. Hello,

                      I just formatted my computer (A Dell Latitude D600) and after the reinstallation, I was able to get most of the drivers; unfortunately, I am still missing a few, namely
                      - Network controller
                      - Ethernet controller
                      - O2Micro SmartCardBus reader

                      Generally finding help on the forum, I have no doubt that you will quickly find a way to assist me.

                      Thank you in advance.
                      0
                      1. Moderator
                        Hello,

                        Go to the manufacturer, you will find all the drivers for free >>> http://support.euro.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=en&cs=frbsdt1&l=en&s=bsd&ServiceTag=&SystemID=LAT_PNT_PM_D600&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

                        See you!
                        0
                        1. the problem is that I do not know which drivers correspond exactly to what I am trying to find out:
                          - Network controller
                          - Ethernet controller
                          - O2Micro SmartCardBus reader
                          0
                      2. Moderator
                        Ethernet controller >>> Broadcom 570x Gigabit Integrated Controller

                        O2Micro SmartCardBus_reader >>> chipset

                        for the network controller, check if it is a PCMCIA card or an integrated wlan
                        6
                        1. Thank you for the two clarifications above; I'll try it right away.
                          I also believe that my card is an integrated WLAN, at least from what I've read, it's an Intel Pro/Wireless LAN 2100 MiniPCI Adapter (Dell).
                          0
                      3. Moderator
                        Hello,

                        Wireless Lan 2100 MiniPCI Adapter

                        Here is the driver >>> http://support.euro.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=en&cs=frbsdt1&l=en&s=bsd&releaseid=R105328&SystemID=LAT_PNT_PM_D600&servicetag=&os=WW1&osl=en&deviceid=4155&devlib=0&typecnt=0&vercnt=9&catid=-1&impid=-1&formatcnt=1&libid=5&fileid=135925
                        0
                        1. you are a good one
                          0
                        2. Moderator
                          Hi,

                          I don’t know why, but well... thank you :-))
                          0
                        3. I need drivers for Dell Latitude D800.
                          0
                      4. Pico, sorry to bring this up again but I downloaded the various drivers you suggested. Unfortunately, they install fine but I still have the 3 yellow exclamation marks.
                        I’m giving you my Everest report just in case you need it.

                        Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 (WinXP Retail)
                        Date 2009-03-16
                        Time 16:14

                        Summary

                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        Computer:
                        Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional
                        System Service Pack Service Pack 2
                        DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
                        System Name DOMINIQUE
                        User Name Dominique Moukoko

                        Motherboard:
                        Processor Type Mobile Intel Pentium M 725, 1600 MHz (16 x 100)
                        Motherboard Name Dell Latitude D600
                        Motherboard Chipset Intel Odem i855PM
                        System Memory 256 Mo (PC2700 DDR SDRAM)
                        BIOS Type Phoenix (09/07/04)
                        Communication Port Communication Port (COM1)
                        Communication Port Printer Port ECP (LPT1)

                        Monitor:
                        Video Card MOBILITY RADEON 9000 (32 Mo)
                        Video Card MOBILITY RADEON 9000 (32 Mo)
                        3D Accelerator ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 (M9)
                        Monitor Plug-and-Play Screen
                        Monitor Generic Television

                        Multimedia:
                        Audio Card Intel 82801DBM ICH4-M - AC'97 Audio Controller [A-1]

                        Storage:
                        IDE Controller Intel(R) 82801DBM Ultra ATA Storage Controller - 24CA
                        Hard Disk HITACHI_DK23FB-40 (40 Go, 5400 RPM, Ultra-ATA/100)
                        Optical Drive HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4243N (DVD:8x, CD:24x/24x/24x DVD-ROM/CD-RW)
                        Hard Disk Status SMART OK

                        Partitions:
                        C: (NTFS) 38154 Mo (18131 Mo free)

                        Input:
                        Keyboard Standard 101/102 keys or Microsoft Natural Keyboard PS/2
                        Mouse PS/2 compatible mouse

                        Network:
                        Modem Conexant D480 MDC V.92 Modem

                        Devices:
                        Printer PDF Writer Pro
                        USB1 Controller Intel 82801DBM ICH4-M - USB Controller [A-1]
                        USB1 Controller Intel 82801DBM ICH4-M - USB Controller [A-1]
                        USB1 Controller Intel 82801DBM ICH4-M - USB Controller [A-1]
                        USB2 Controller Intel 82801DBM ICH4-M - Enhanced USB2 Controller [A-1]
                        Battery Power Adapter Microsoft
                        Battery ACPI Compatible Control Method Battery Microsoft
                        Battery ACPI Compatible Control Method Battery Microsoft

                        DMI

                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        [ BIOS ]

                        BIOS Properties:
                        Vendor Dell Computer Corporation
                        Version A14
                        Release Date 09/07/2004
                        Size 512 Ko
                        Boot Devices Floppy Disk, Hard Disk, CD-ROM
                        Available Functions Flash BIOS, Shadow BIOS, Selectable Boot, BBS, Smart Battery
                        Standards Complied DMI, APM, ACPI, PnP
                        Expansion Capabilities ISA, PCI, AGP, PCMCIA, USB

                        [ System ]

                        System Properties:
                        Manufacturer Dell Computer Corporation
                        Product Latitude D600
                        Serial Number 9Q63G1J
                        Universal Unique Identifier 44454C4C-51001036-8033B9C0-4F47314A
                        Boot Type Power Button

                        [ Motherboard ]

                        Motherboard Properties:
                        Manufacturer Dell Computer Corporation
                        Product 0D2125
                        Serial Number .9Q63G1J.CN486434CC4016.

                        [ Chassis ]

                        Chassis Properties:
                        Manufacturer Dell Computer Corporation
                        Serial Number 9Q63G1J
                        Chassis Type Portable

                        [ Processors / Processor #1 ]

                        Processor Properties:
                        Manufacturer Intel
                        External Clock 133 MHz
                        Max Clock Speed 1700 MHz
                        Current Clock Speed 1600 MHz
                        Type Central Processor
                        Voltage 3.3 V
                        Status Enabled
                        Update None
                        Socket Identifier Microprocessor

                        [ Caches / Cache #1 ]

                        Cache Properties:
                        Type Internal
                        Status Enabled
                        Operation Mode Write-Back
                        Associativity 4-way Set-Associative
                        Max Size 8 Ko
                        Installed Size 8 Ko
                        Error Correction None

                        [ Caches / Cache #2 ]

                        Cache Properties:
                        Type Internal
                        Speed 15 ns
                        Status Enabled
                        Operation Mode Varies with Memory Address
                        Max Size 2048 Ko
                        Installed Size 2048 Ko
                        Managed SRAM Type Pipeline Burst
                        Current SRAM Type Pipeline Burst
                        Error Correction None

                        [ Memory Devices / DIMM_A ]

                        Memory Device Properties:
                        Form DIMM
                        Detailed Type Synchronous
                        Speed 266 MHz
                        Total Size 64 bits
                        Data Width 64 bits
                        Device Locator DIMM_A

                        [ Memory Devices / DIMM_B ]

                        Memory Device Properties:
                        Form DIMM
                        Detailed Type Synchronous
                        Size 256 Mo
                        Speed 266 MHz
                        Total Size 64 bits
                        Data Width 64 bits
                        Device Locator DIMM_B

                        [ System Slots / PCMCIA 0 ]

                        System Slot Properties:
                        Slot Identifier PCMCIA 0
                        Type PC Card (PCMCIA)
                        Usage Empty
                        Data Bus Width 32 bits

                        [ System Slots / PCMCIA 1 ]

                        System Slot Properties:
                        Slot Identifier PCMCIA 1
                        Type PC Card (PCMCIA)
                        Usage Empty
                        Data Bus Width 32 bits

                        [ System Slots / MiniPCI ]

                        System Slot Properties:
                        Slot Identifier MiniPCI
                        Usage Empty
                        Data Bus Width 32 bits

                        [ Port Connectors / PARALLEL ]

                        Port Connector Properties:
                        Port Type Parallel Port PS/2
                        Internal Connector Designation PARALLEL
                        Internal Connector Type None
                        External Connector Type DB-25 pin female

                        [ Port Connectors / SERIAL1 ]

                        Port Connector Properties:
                        Port Type Serial Port 16550A Compatible
                        Internal Connector Designation SERIAL1
                        Internal Connector Type None
                        External Connector Type DB-9 pin male

                        [ Port Connectors / USB ]

                        Port Connector Properties:
                        Port Type USB
                        Internal Connector Designation USB
                        Internal Connector Type None
                        External Connector Type USB

                        [ Port Connectors / MONITOR ]

                        Port Connector Properties:
                        Port Type Video Port
                        Internal Connector Designation Monitor
                        Internal Connector Type None
                        External Connector Type DB-15 pin female

                        [ Port Connectors / IrDA ]

                        Port Connector Properties:
                        Internal Connector Designation IrDA
                        Internal Connector Type None
                        External Connector Type Infrared

                        [ Port Connectors / Modem ]

                        Port Connector Properties:
                        Port Type Modem Port
                        Internal Connector Designation Modem
                        Internal Connector Type None
                        External Connector Type RJ-11

                        [ Port Connectors / Ethernet ]

                        Port Connector Properties:
                        Port Type Network Port
                        Internal Connector Designation Ethernet
                        Internal Connector Type None
                        External Connector Type RJ-45

                        [ Integrated Devices / Sigmatel 9750 ]

                        Integrated Device Properties:
                        Description Sigmatel 9750

                        I shortened it a bit, but if you need to know any other details to help me, feel free to let me know.
                        0
                        • 1
                        • 2