Hello, I updated to iOS 7 on my iPad and since then the history of visited pages in Safari no longer appears! Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance!
Thank you, I know where the history is! : at the top right, the open book before the cloud :-) I visit pages, but my history remains empty of any info... I would really like to find it!
blueflamingo
In my humble opinion, the update cleared the temporary files, including the history of visited pages... :/ Maybe a particular page to find?
Laulo1211
I'm following up on the question since I'm encountering the same issue. No history since the installation of iOS 7 nor even any password records...
Can anyone enlighten me?
Laurence
Fourmi75
Well Laurence, no one wanted to help us but I just wanted to let you know that after performing the last update, the Safari history is back! So it must have been a bug that they fixed with the last update! Take care Fourmi75