Transfer Java games to my mobile

Closed
Hi everyone! I have a Sagem my401z and I downloaded Java games compatible with my Sagem, but when I try to send them via a Bluetooth USB stick, my phone can't receive them! Does anyone have a solution to my problem???
Thanks in advance!!!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

79 answers

  1. I downloaded it on eMule; you have to type "NOKIA Multimedia Converter Pro" in the archives
    33
    1. Hi

      it's because you don't have an SD card for the memory of your mobile phone and that Bluetooth cards can't send games to have games on your phone you need an SD card (or micro card) on your phone + an adapter to be able to connect it to your computer

      see you later
      12
      1. Salut, moi aussi j'ai un Sagem MY401Z et je n'arrive pas à mettre des vidéos à partir de mon portable, vous pouvez m'aider ?
        2
        1. I'm struggling to install a Java game on my Motorola V3i using a USB device, please help me.
          3
          1. Salut, j'ai une carte SD mais j'aimerais bien savoir où télécharger des jeux pour mon MY401Z et j'aimerais savoir pourquoi quand j'essaie de lire des vidéos, il me dit échec envoi. Voilà, merci à tous.
            4
            1. Salut, j'ai un MY401Z mais il n'y a pas de jeux pour ce port. Tu sais où je pourrais en trouver un, s'il te plaît ? Merci d'avance.
              4
              1. Salut, sais-tu comment faire pour mettre des vidéos de longue durée sur mon port, c'est un MY401Z, merci d'avance ?
                14
                1. HI, I HAVE THE SAGEM 401Z AND I CAN WATCH A WHOLE MOVIE ON MY MICRO SD CARD, FOR THAT I NEED THE Multimedia Converter Pro SOFTWARE
                  3
                  1. Hello 97435, I would like to know where you downloaded the software and the steps to get it working on my micro SD. Thanks for your advice. A+
                    7
                    1. There are viruses, right? And they're not on download.com? Thanks for responding quickly.
                      3
                      1. You can only download this software on eMule (to my knowledge), and when I downloaded it, there were no viruses.
                        4
                        1. The software is in English? And when we list it, is there Markegraficc Converter Pro?
                          9
                          1. It's on which server that we download it?
                            8
                            1. Yes, the software is in English, but it is very easy to understand, and the server is donkeyserver
                              7
                              1. Is the drawing a hot air balloon? At the top, there's a graphic converter marker prov6.92?????????????????? If that's the case, can you tell me how to do it now, buddy? Thanks for helping, you're a good guy lol
                                2
                                1. No, it's not a hot air balloon, you made a mistake.
                                  3
                                  1. Ok, how many words does it have and is it a zip or rar file? Can you tell me how the software is, please?
                                    2
                                    1. It is a RAR file, and there is a CD and a cassette on the software logo.
                                      0
                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • 3
                                      • 4