Transfer Java games to my mobile
Closed
Hi everyone! I have a Sagem my401z and I downloaded Java games compatible with my Sagem, but when I try to send them via a Bluetooth USB stick, my phone can't receive them! Does anyone have a solution to my problem???
Thanks in advance!!!
Thanks in advance!!!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0
79 answers
-
I downloaded it on eMule; you have to type "NOKIA Multimedia Converter Pro" in the archives
-
<aidez moi="" j="" po="" a="" faire="" entr="" des="" jeux="" java="" sur="" mon="" tel="" portable="" nokia="" n90.="">
<give me="" a="" hand="" i="" can="" seem="" to="" get="" java="" games="" onto="" my="" nokia="" n90="" phone.="" /></aidez> -
--It depends if you have Java.
-
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas fournir cette traduction.
-
To download for free, go to www.mobile9.com.
-
I have a Nokia 6088 CDMA and I can't put a Java game on it... please help me!!!
-
a great deal for your search for free mobile games: Mobile4U fr Everything is free!
That's cool -
Good evening, hello everyone, the download sites are:
www.waptrick.com
www.wapking.net
www.augriche.com
www.infane.net
www.mobour.com
I am not responsible for your choice "sex games, porn photos, porn videos"; advice: avoid sexual content. -
Hello, I have a Motorola V235 and I want to install games. I have a USB cable, but I don't have any software. Help me!!!.....
-
Bonjour, j'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un sait comment mettre des jeux Java sur mobile (Samsung SGH 760) s'il vous plaît, merci d'avance.
-
also because if someone downloads a game and pays to get it, neither you nor anyone else can receive it because if this person sends it to you, for example, you will send it to other people and the game will be circulated for free without being purchased, so there you go.
Bye -
Salut, pouvez-vous me donner quelques sites de téléchargement de thèmes pour Sony Ericsson K660i s'il vous plaît ?
-
<message>Hi, please I want to transfer games to my Samsung Z170 mobile, if you have a solution, send it to me, thank you in advance.</message>
-
Salut tout le monde
Je suis un Sagem my202c et je voudrais envoyer des jeux gratuitement sur mon portable
Comment on peut faire ? -
to send a java file, save it on your pc
and you'll need a cable usually provided -
Salut, as-tu téléchargé des jeux pour le mobile Sage M y 401z ?
-
Salut, je n'ai pas pu télécharger des jeux pour mon téléphone Nokia 6230.
-
Hello,
Just a message to let you know that the site http://www.jar2phone.net was down this weekend for those who may have tried. It's now okay
++
Moustachu -
Hello
I have a Samsung C140
And I would like to be able to download games
Thank you -
Hello,
After quite a struggle, I found the site:
<a hre="http://www.jar2phone.net">http://www.jar2phone.net</a></code>
It allows you to retrieve a previously uploaded .jar file via wap. The site also automatically creates a .jad file.
It works with most mobile phones... as long as the .jar is compatible of course!
++
Moustachu
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
Next