Google account creation denied
Hello,
I am facing a problem.
I wanted to create a Google account, but I didn't want to provide personal information like my date of birth, phone number, etc.
So I had the brilliant idea (sarcasm) to write: January 1, 2013.
The account creation was denied, saying that I did not meet the age requirement.
And every time I close the window, go back to "sign in," and click on "create an account," it redirects me to a page that keeps repeating that I do not meet the age requirement, and so on.
What should I do?
Thank you for your responses! :)
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0
I am facing a problem.
I wanted to create a Google account, but I didn't want to provide personal information like my date of birth, phone number, etc.
So I had the brilliant idea (sarcasm) to write: January 1, 2013.
The account creation was denied, saying that I did not meet the age requirement.
And every time I close the window, go back to "sign in," and click on "create an account," it redirects me to a page that keeps repeating that I do not meet the age requirement, and so on.
What should I do?
Thank you for your responses! :)
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0
3 answers
-
Good evening
I advise you to provide personal information... If your account (once created) gets blocked or if you forget your password, all your personal info may be requested... and if it comes out of nowhere, you might have difficulty finding it.
You don’t want to give personal info... but you want to use one of the very few email services that will read all your emails and scan them thoroughly...
Clear your browser cookies to be able to create a Google account.