Google account creation denied

Hello,

I am facing a problem.
I wanted to create a Google account, but I didn't want to provide personal information like my date of birth, phone number, etc.
So I had the brilliant idea (sarcasm) to write: January 1, 2013.
The account creation was denied, saying that I did not meet the age requirement.
And every time I close the window, go back to "sign in," and click on "create an account," it redirects me to a page that keeps repeating that I do not meet the age requirement, and so on.

What should I do?

Thank you for your responses! :)

Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0

3 answers

  1. Good evening!

    Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. :)
    I restarted the computer, everything is working, I'm filling in the fields normally, but when I submit, it shows "Bad request" even though I followed the instructions to the letter...
    0
    1. Did you do what I said, install CCleaner and start the cleaning? It should work perfectly.
      0