Choppy mouse
Solved/Closed
Hi everyone!
So, here it is, I've had a problem with my PC for several months now. I had already posted previously, but no one bothered to reply, so I'm trying my luck again.
To explain quickly, often my mouse starts to stutter for no reason; it lasts about 30-40 seconds, then it stops. When I say stutter, I mean it's not a small stutter; basically, I move the mouse, and on my screen, it moves with a 5-6 second delay. So when I'm playing a game or something like that, it quickly becomes impossible, and even in normal use, it's unbearable.
If it only happened once a day, it would be one thing, but no, it happens every half hour.
As for the source of the problem... it's not a virus; I've looked everywhere and found nothing. I thought it was coming from Chrome, but it turned out not to be the case. I updated my drivers and thought it might be the network card, but that's not it either...
I have a friend who has the same problem and doesn't know where it could be coming from either.
For the info: My PC is about 1 year old, has 8GB of RAM, and if you need any other info, just let me know.
Thanks for your responses!
So, here it is, I've had a problem with my PC for several months now. I had already posted previously, but no one bothered to reply, so I'm trying my luck again.
To explain quickly, often my mouse starts to stutter for no reason; it lasts about 30-40 seconds, then it stops. When I say stutter, I mean it's not a small stutter; basically, I move the mouse, and on my screen, it moves with a 5-6 second delay. So when I'm playing a game or something like that, it quickly becomes impossible, and even in normal use, it's unbearable.
If it only happened once a day, it would be one thing, but no, it happens every half hour.
As for the source of the problem... it's not a virus; I've looked everywhere and found nothing. I thought it was coming from Chrome, but it turned out not to be the case. I updated my drivers and thought it might be the network card, but that's not it either...
I have a friend who has the same problem and doesn't know where it could be coming from either.
For the info: My PC is about 1 year old, has 8GB of RAM, and if you need any other info, just let me know.
Thanks for your responses!
64 answers
-
tanteelise Contributortry plugging the wireless mouse connector into another USB port.
--
"The little I know, I owe it to my ignorance" (Sacha Guitry)
No responses after 5-6 PM, thank you for your understanding :) -
alextatinHi,
have you tried it with another mouse?
Alex
--
“Between the bit and the polling queues, the printed circuit board is a bit sexist.” -
Maerow AuthorYes, I changed my mouse 3 times
By the way, among the 3, one of them was constantly malfunctioning, never stopping; I had to swap it with the one from my laptop, and it became completely normal on my laptop. -
Maerow AuthorJust a quick update, I want to clarify that the bug occurs most often when I perform an action on the computer, for example... when I'm playing games, when I'm editing videos in Vegas (for instance), but it has also happened to me sometimes when I wasn't doing anything special at all (just browsing the internet, you know).
-
Maerow AuthorHaut
-
Maerow AuthorNew update
Another problem, this morning I turned on my PC around 9 am, I uploaded a video on YT, I came back to the PC right away, and the mouse was lagging like crazy again, except it lasted more than 5 minutes
And the video finished uploading at least... 3 hours ago?
Incomprehensible -
tanteelise ContributorHello,
run a scan with Malwarebytes:
https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/securite/14361-malwarebytes-anti-malware/
update it
perform a full disk check
delete everything it finds
restart
copy/paste the report after deletion in your reply.
Best regards
--
"The little I know is thanks to my ignorance" (Sacha Guitry)
No responses after 5-6 PM, thank you for your understanding :) -
Maerow AuthorSorry for the delayed response, I was starting to lose hope^^
So =.. by "Perform a full disk check" you meant doing a complete scan on the disks? If so, it's done, and I would have sent you a report but... it found nothing, not a single "malicious element" detected, so... weird -
tanteelise ContributorHello,
do this:
download and run this utility:
http://general-changelog-team.fr/en/downloads/viewdownload/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner
check and delete. Please copy and paste your response.
--
"The little I know, I owe to my ignorance" (Sacha Guitry)
Absence of responses from 5-6 PM, thank you for your understanding :) -
Maerow AuthorThank you for your reply^^
I did "search" then "delete"
it gave me this:
# AdwCleaner v2.000 - Report created on 01/13/2013 at 13:19:54
# Updated on 08/30/2012 by Xplode
# Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username: Maxime - MAXIME-PC
# Boot Mode: Normal
# Executed from: C:\Users\Maxime\Downloads\adwcleaner.exe
# Option [Search]
***** [Services] *****
***** [Files / Folders] *****
Folder Present: C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Present: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nosibay
Folder Present: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchExpress
Folder Present: C:\ProgramData\Browser Manager
Folder Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\illnmbpjpommibjjdllpnakmjjkjhaeg
Folder Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Local\Temp\CT2794489
Folder Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\LocalLow\SearchExpress
Folder Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\extensions\{8c0ba953-52c5-42f3-838c-a139ea2f6523}
Folder Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\SweetPacksToolbarData
Folder Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Nosibay
File Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\extensions\{EEE6C361-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}.xpi
File Present: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\searchplugins\SweetIm.xml
***** [Registry] *****
Key Present: HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Present: HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SearchExpress
Key Present: HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Present: HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Toolbar
Key Present: HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Present: HKCU\Software\DataMngr_Toolbar
Key Present: HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\illnmbpjpommibjjdllpnakmjjkjhaeg
Key Present: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}
Key Present: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Present: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}
Key Present: HKCU\Software\Nosibay
Key Present: HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Present: HKCU\Software\SweetIm
Key Present: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4D79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{608D3067-77E8-463D-9084-908966806826}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BDB69379-802F-4EAF-B541-F8DE92DD98DB}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{EA28B360-05E0-4F93-8150-02891F1D8D3C}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT2794489
Key Present: HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Present: HKLM\Software\Iminent
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{FB930FC3-4A1C-4DA9-906B-9DCDCB991E26}
Key Present: HKLM\Software\SearchExpress
Key Present: HKLM\Software\SweetIm
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{FB930FC3-4A1C-4DA9-906B-9DCDCB991E26}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\illnmbpjpommibjjdllpnakmjjkjhaeg
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jcdgjdiieiljkfkdcloehkohchhpekkn
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{60A98E56-978B-4B1A-A616-9272059D7BA6}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{807D0FFA-24F1-4252-ABA9-504A181EF603}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2EECD738-5844-4A99-B4B6-146BF802613B}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}
Key Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchExpress Toolbar
Key Present: HKU\S-1-5-21-2171567780-2762253776-739866213-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4D79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}
Data Present: HKLM\..\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] = c:\progra~3\browse~1\22630~1.40\{16cdf~1\browse~1.dll
Value Present: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}]
Value Present: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}]
Value Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}]
Value Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}]
Value Present: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{98889811-442D-49DD-99D7-DC866BE87DBC}]
***** [Browsers] *****
-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16421
[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main - Start Page] = hxxp://search.conduit.com?SearchSource=10&CUI=UN32470509732471325&ctid=CT2794489
-\\ Mozilla Firefox v14.0.1 (fr)
Profile Name: default
File: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\prefs.js
Present: user_pref("browser.search.defaultenginename", "SweetIM Search");
Present: user_pref("browser.search.order.1", "Search the web (Babylon)");
Present: user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://search.babylon.com/?affID=113357&tt=3612_8&babsrc=HP_s[...]
Present: user_pref("keyword.URL", "hxxp://search.sweetim.com/search.asp?barid={BEA8833B-FD99-11E1-AA0D-F46D04[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.UserSelectedSaveSettings", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.Visibility.VisibilityGuardLastUnHide", "0");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.Visibility.enable", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.Visibility.intervaldays", "7");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cargo", "3.1010000.10011");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.DisableOveride.enable", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.HideOveride.enable", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.RemoveOveride.enable", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.returnValue", "none");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.enable", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.handler", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/optionsdialog-h[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.height", "335");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.id", "id_options_dialog");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.title", "$string.config.label;");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.url", "hxxp://www.sweetim.com/simffbar/options_remote_ff.asp?la[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.width", "761");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.enable", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.handler", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/exampledialog-h[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.height", "300");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.id", "id_example_dialog");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.title", "Example (unit-test) dialog");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.url", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/exampledialog.html"[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.width", "500");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.enable", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.handler", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/cdadialog-handl[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.height", "150");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.id", "id_dialog_hide_disable_remove");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.title", "Option Dialog");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.url", "hxxp://www.sweetim.com/simffbar/simcdadialog.asp");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.width", "530");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dnscatch.domain-blacklist", ".*.sweetim.com/.*|.*.facebook.com/.*|.*.goog[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.highlight.colors", "#FFFF00,#00FFE4,#5AFF00,#0087FF,#FFCC00,#FF00F0");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.keywordUrlGuard.enable", "false");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.ConsoleHandler.MinReportLevel", "7");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.FileHandler.FileName", "ff-toolbar.log");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.FileHandler.MaxFileSize", "200000");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.FileHandler.MinReportLevel", "7");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.mode.debug", "false");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.newtab.created", "false");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.newtab.enable", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.search.defaultenginename", "Search the web (Babylon)");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.search.selectedEngine", "Search the web (Babylon)");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://search.babylon.com/?affID=113[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.keyword.URL", "");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.rc.url", "hxxp://www.sweetim.com/simffbar/rc.html?toolbar_version=$ITEM_V[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.addcontextdiv", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.callback", "simVerification");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.domain-blacklist", "");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.domain-whitelist", "hxxp://(www.|apps.)?facebook\\.com.*");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.elementid", "id_script_sim_fb");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.enable", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.id", "id_script_fb");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.url", "hxxp://sc.sweetim.com/apps/in/fb/infb.js");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.addcontextdiv", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.callback", "simVerification");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.domain-blacklist", "");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.domain-whitelist", "hxxps://(www.|apps.)?facebook\\.com.*");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.elementid", "id_script_sim_fb");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.enable", "false");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.id", "id_script_fb_hxxpS");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.url", "hxxps://sc.sweetim.com/apps/in/fb/infb.js");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.addcontextdiv", "false");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.callback", "");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.domain-blacklist", ".*.google..*|.*.bing..*|.*.live..*|.*.msn..[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.domain-whitelist", "");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.elementid", "id_predict_include_script");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.enable", "false");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.id", "id_script_prad");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.url", "hxxp://cdn1.certified-apps.com/scripts/shared/enable.js?[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.search.external", "<?xml version=\"1.0\"?><toolbar><external_search engin="" />Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.search.history.capacity", "10");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.searchguard.enable", "false");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.searchguard.initialized_by_rc", "true");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.simapp_id", "{BEA8833B-FD99-11E1-AA0D-F46D0466462A}");
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.homepage", "hxxp://home.sweetim.com/?crg=3.1010000.10011&barid={BEA8[...]
Present: user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.version", "1.7.0.3");
Present: user_pref("CT2794489.autoDisableScopes", 0);
-\\ Google Chrome v24.0.1312.52
File: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences
[OK] The file contains no illegitimate entries.
*************************
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [12778 bytes] - [07/09/2012 23:15:15]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [13511 bytes] - [07/09/2012 23:20:47]
AdwCleaner[R2].txt - [14761 bytes] - [01/13/2013 13:15:52]
AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [12684 bytes] - [01/13/2013 13:19:54]
########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [12745 bytes] ##########</toolbar> -
tanteelise ContributorHello,
you haven't done the deletion.
Do it and see if you still have the problem.
--
"The little I know, I owe it to my ignorance" (Sacha Guitry)
No responses after 5-6 PM, thank you for your understanding :) -
Maerow AuthorHere it is, it worked this time, I don't understand why it bugged the last time ^^
# AdwCleaner v2.000 - Report created on 01/13/2013 at 13:58:43
# Updated on 08/30/2012 by Xplode
# Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username: Maxime - MAXIME-PC
# Boot mode: Normal
# Run from: C:\Users\Maxime\Downloads\adwcleaner.exe
# Option [Removal]
***** [Services] *****
***** [Files / Folders] *****
Folder Deleted: C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Deleted: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nosibay
Folder Deleted: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchExpress
Folder Deleted: C:\ProgramData\Browser Manager
Folder Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\illnmbpjpommibjjdllpnakmjjkjhaeg
Folder Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Local\Temp\CT2794489
Folder Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\LocalLow\SearchExpress
Folder Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\extensions\{8c0ba953-52c5-42f3-838c-a139ea2f6523}
Folder Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\SweetPacksToolbarData
Folder Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Nosibay
File Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\extensions\{EEE6C361-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}.xpi
File Deleted: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\searchplugins\SweetIm.xml
***** [Registry] *****
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SearchExpress
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Toolbar
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\illnmbpjpommibjjdllpnakmjjkjhaeg
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\Nosibay
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\SweetIm
Key Deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4D79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{608D3067-77E8-463D-9084-908966806826}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BDB69379-802F-4EAF-B541-F8DE92DD98DB}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{EA28B360-05E0-4F93-8150-02891F1D8D3C}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT2794489
Key Deleted: HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted: HKLM\Software\Iminent
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{FB930FC3-4A1C-4DA9-906B-9DCDCB991E26}
Key Deleted: HKLM\Software\SearchExpress
Key Deleted: HKLM\Software\SweetIm
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{FB930FC3-4A1C-4DA9-906B-9DCDCB991E26}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\illnmbpjpommibjjdllpnakmjjkjhaeg
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jcdgjdiieiljkfkdcloehkohchhpekkn
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{60A98E56-978B-4B1A-A616-9272059D7BA6}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{807D0FFA-24F1-4252-ABA9-504A181EF603}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2EECD738-5844-4A99-B4B6-146BF802613B}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}
Key Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchExpress Toolbar
Data Deleted: HKLM\..\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] = c:\progra~3\browse~1\22630~1.40\{16cdf~1\browse~1.dll
Value Deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}]
Value Deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}]
Value Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}]
Value Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{8C0BA953-52C5-42F3-838C-A139EA2F6523}]
Value Deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{98889811-442D-49DD-99D7-DC866BE87DBC}]
***** [Browsers] *****
-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16421
Restored: [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes - DefaultScope]
Replaced: [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main - Start Page] = hxxp://search.conduit.com?SearchSource=10&CUI=UN32470509732471325&ctid=CT2794489 --> hxxp://www.google.com
-\\ Mozilla Firefox v14.0.1 (fr)
Profile name: default
File: C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\prefs.js
C:\Users\Maxime\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y48613ny.default\user.js ... Deleted! -
tanteelise ContributorDo you still have the problem?
--
"The little I know, I owe to my ignorance" (Sacha Guitry)
No responses after 5-6 PM, thank you for your understanding :) -
Maerow AuthorI don't know yet
Sometimes it doesn't happen for several hours and then it suddenly kicks in; if it hasn't come back within 24-48 hours, it's probably gone for good. I'll post a message if it comes back or... if I think it's really gone
In any case, thank you for your help -
Maerow AuthorIt came back quickly, I was editing in Vegas and it happened again, in fact it even happens while I'm writing this message.
-
tanteelise ContributorHave you tried another USB port?
--
"The little I know is due to my ignorance" (Sacha Guitry)
No responses after 5-6 PM, thank you for your understanding :) -
Maerow AuthorWhat do you mean? In another USB port?
-
Maerow AuthorAh, it's a wireless mouse, but the problem isn't there. Ever since I've had the computer, which I got in January 2012, the mouse bug started happening around July, approximately.
-
Maerow AuthorIt's changed, I'll give news later, to see if it's back or not^^
-
Maerow AuthorHere we go! It started again, even though I wasn't doing anything special this time, I was replying on a forum and uploading a video on YT at the same time.
-
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
Next