NCIS Nintendo 3DS

Hello,

NCIS:

I've been looking for solutions for Lee's interrogation for 2 days, but I haven’t found any answers on the forums. I really need help, please! What proof should I present and when?
I've tried everything but I don’t understand :/
Please!

2 answers

  1. Can someone help me, I'm still stuck in Tanya Lee's interrogation!!!! pleaseee
    9
    1. Hello,

      Why can't I see the answer?
      0
      1. Moderator
        Hi there!

        because no answer had been given, the person thanked in advance.
        0
      2. roooo thanks lol

        So no one has the answer? :(
        0
      3. I'm stuck for a very long time and still don't have the solution :/
        0
      4. Hello everyone,

        I'm stuck at the Townsend interrogation, they're asking me for proof that he touched something after using the latex gloves but I can't find it!
        Does anyone have the solution???? Thanks
        0