SFR multi TV free of charge seb150 - Last answer on 5 avr. 2015 1 answer Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility to get SFR's Multi TV for free. If I buy an SFR decoder online, will both decoders work? Or do I still need the Multi TV option? I have the latest Neuf Box Evolution. Thank you in advance. Show more Related links: connecting 2 TVs to an Orange TV decoder connect 2 TVs with 1 SFR neuf box decoder is it possible to have 2 bbox tv decoders?? Should you unplug your box at night or not? Orange audio headset and box My SFR Box TV 8 won't turn on. 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report lotusblanc Good evening, you need to have two streams; it won't work without a subscription. ... Report MADDIE We can get it for free; see the explanations on this site http://www.sia-informatique.com/option-multi-tv-chez-sfr-gratuit/
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report lotusblanc Good evening, you need to have two streams; it won't work without a subscription. ... Report MADDIE We can get it for free; see the explanations on this site http://www.sia-informatique.com/option-multi-tv-chez-sfr-gratuit/
... Report MADDIE We can get it for free; see the explanations on this site http://www.sia-informatique.com/option-multi-tv-chez-sfr-gratuit/