Tab color in excel

Solved
Hello,
I'm reaching out for help with a problem in Excel 2003. It's quite silly, but I can't change the color of the tabs. I also can't delete a sheet. These options exist, but they're disabled...
Can someone help me?

Thank you!
Configuration: Windows 2000 Internet Explorer 6.0

9 answers

  1. For those who followed the issue, I UNDERSTAND.
    These are options that become disabled when sharing a file with other users.
    Bingo.

    Half-
    8
    1. --Hello,

      To change the color of the tab, right-click on sheet 1 for example and select tab color.

      The same goes for deleting.

      See you later

      Rik...........
      1
      1. Thank you very much, simple clear and precise!!!
        0
    2. Thank you very much, but it doesn't work for me: when I right-click, the option appears grayed out and I can't activate it...
      Any other ideas?
      0
      1. --Hey again,

        Try........Format ...sheet ...tab color.

        Rik...........
        0
        1. --Check if your sheet or workbook is not protected in TOOLS....PROTECTION.

          OK...

          Bye...

          Rik...........
          1
          1. Negative.
            There is a sharing protection, but when I remove it, it doesn't change anything.
            On the other hand, the other protection options are not accessible either...
            I don't understand anything, actually....

            Mi-
            0
            1. Uh,

              If you could uninstall EXCEL and then reinstall it, that would be great.

              The options would be reset to default, and I think it would work on the first try afterward.

              That's it.
              --
              Rik...........
              0
              1. Thank you. That's a good idea!
                I can't do it myself because it's the work PC, but I'll talk about it.
                Thanks a lot for your help and have a great day!

                Mi-
                1
                1. Hi, you have the same problem as me at work... we have Excel 2000 and the tab color option doesn't exist in this version. :-(
                  0