Missing MSVCR100.dll: The Solution!

Solved
Hello,
I'm really troubled because I have a problem with installing Wamp Server.
I downloaded the 64-bit version on my computer, but before finishing the installation, a message appears saying that the file MSVCR100.dll is missing on my computer.
I insist and finish the installation anyway, but once on Wamp, I can't access my localhost page.

Can someone help me with this missing MSVCR100.dll file?
I'm on Windows 7.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 15.0.1

17 answers

  1. Hello,

    As for me, I just needed to download this:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

    Make sure to select "French" from the dropdown list and definitely take the x64 version if you have Windows 10 64 bits:


    Everything is back in order

    Good LUCK!!!
    1. this solution worked for me.. Thank you
    2. Thank you as well!
    3. It worked for me too, thank you very much.
    4. ça marche aussi :-)