Pilote de clé USB Wifi

I would like someone who has a Neuf Telecom Wi-Fi installation with a 802.11b WLAN USB STICK Model WN 220 USB key to send me the driver that is on the Neuf Telecom installation CD, which I have misplaced.
Thank you in advance! My address is bernard_bosquet@hotmail.com
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

6 answers

  1. Hello Bernard,

    unfortunately, I cannot help you with your search. But I am in the same situation as you, so if you find a solution to your problem, could you let me know?
    even just finding out the brand of this key would help me a lot

    thank you in advance

    Boon (rnaly2001@yahoo.fr)
    -1
    1. I think I couldn't find them
      haha lol I'm just joking with you
      -1
      1. I have them, I'll send them to you by email

        See you!
        0
        1. HELLO, I TOO HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, SO IF I COULD GET THE DRIVER THAT WOULD BE GREAT, THANK YOU.
          0
        2. I have the same issue with the wifi card drivers from neuftelecom.
          0
        3. BONSOIR POURRAIS-TU M'ENVOYER LE LOGICIEL D'INSTALLATION WN220 ? MERCI.
          0
        4. Hello,

          I'm looking for the drivers for the USB key model wn220.

          Could you please send them to me via email??

          Thank you in advance,
          Graig
          0
      2. Could you send me the driver at nico8393@hotmail.fr because I lost the CD.



        Thank you.

        0
        1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
          0
      3. The link does not work (link error)

        http://hotline.n9uf.net/drivers/driver_usb_11b.zip
        1