Volume bar on screen
Solved
Hello,
Regarding the volume bar that appears on the desktop; it has disappeared...
I am using a LENOVO T60 laptop.
How can I get this volume bar back on my screen so I can increase or decrease the sound?
Thank you for your information.
Best regards.
Regarding the volume bar that appears on the desktop; it has disappeared...
I am using a LENOVO T60 laptop.
How can I get this volume bar back on my screen so I can increase or decrease the sound?
Thank you for your information.
Best regards.
3 answers
-
Hello
seven or vista ?
try the right click
gadget
and double click on your gadget ....
best regards
--
I am killlian, the wicked persecutor. I am the one who assaults, the one who instills fear, for I am the shadow. I am the one who rebels, the one who is scorned...
I am the one who expresses his point of view and would like to be read properly!