Uninstall dropbox

Solved
Hello,
I would like to uninstall Dropbox, but unfortunately, I can't remove everything. Do you have a tip to help me clean up?

Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 10.0.1

6 answers

  1. I have a Mac OS. I am not very computer literate and I had the misfortune of installing dropbox on my computer. I couldn't uninstall it even by going to applications and trying to put it in the trash. A window always opened telling me that it was impossible because dropbox was open. But I read here how to do it. Indeed, it's very well explained. First, you disconnect from dropbox, then at the very top bar (where you see the date, time, etc.), you will see the dropbox icon. Click on it and you will see "Quit." Quit dropbox, then go to applications and put dropbox in the trash. Luckily, I hadn't saved any folders. But before putting dropbox in the trash, you must check if there are any folders in the cache that you want to keep.
    41
    1. Thank you, guys!!! It's clear now.
      0
    2. Thank you for all your good advice.
      0
    3. hello!

      I left the application but I still can't uninstall it.

      When I try to move it to the trash from "apps", it says it's impossible because "some of its modules are in use."

      Can someone help me?
      0
    4. @ogwéraOgwéra, I have the same problem as you. It's very annoying.

      I'm open to good advice ;)
      0
    5. @ogwéraOgwéra, I found out how to do it. You go to the Dropbox preferences, then you unlink your accounts. And then go to applications and put Dropbox in the trash. ;)
      0